USDA Child and Adult Care Food Program

The USDA Child and Adult Care Food Program provides money for healthy meals.

You can participate in the Food Program if your program is a
  • Nonprofit licensed child care center
  • For-profit licensed child care center and 25% of the adults are from low-income households

The amount of money you get for food depends on the household income of the families that come to your center. Contact us today for an estimate of how much money you could get from the Food Program.

Partners in Nutrition Sponsorship

We can make it easy to participate in the Food Program by being your sponsor. This means that we can help you every step of the way. This includes:

  • Submitting an application to the state on your behalf
  • Providing training and all required forms
  • The option to keep track of meal counts on paper or using the computer or mobile device
  • Stopping by for review visits to see how things are going
  • Required posters, “And Justice for All” and Choking/CPR

!Ready to get started? Have questions or want an estimate of your potential funds? Contact us today to get started
Learn more about this important federal program that helps feed hungry youth and seniors
The Minnesota Department of Education administers the USDA Child and Adult Care Food Program. MDE is responsible for interpreting federal guidelines and establishing rules for sponsoring organizations in Minnesota.

Read More

Required USDA Non-Discrimination Statement

Nondiscrimination statement: In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the agency (state or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1)   Mail:
U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2)   Fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3)   Email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.